- MIC seizes back the unplanted lands in several oil-palm plantations of Tanintharri, after the launch of ‘Behind the Oil Palm’ Report.
- Green Desert’ conveys a convincing evidence to Tanintharri Hluttaw and Government to take immediate actions over human rights violation in oil palm plantations.
- The Second & Third Myanmar EITI reports alarm the urgency of EITI Law & SOE reforms.
- The FLEGT needs to be continued to fight against illegal logging and deforestation to effectively mitigate climate change in Myanmar.
- Twelve principles agreed so far in Panlong for future federal land and resource management in Myanmar.
- ALARM helps Monwya Industrial Zone receive financial aids to found the Waste Water treatment plant as the technology and business investment model
Sign up here and we’ll keep you updated with the latest news.